Sunday, May 29, 2011

Are The Gurus After Your Money?

How many gurus are there out there who want you to get coaching from them. You know the ones that charge you all your savings and then promise to show you how to have success. You have to put up the money up front if you want to gain access to the inner circle and secrets to help you develop a system that will allow you to have duplication. Did you know Michael Dlouhy has a free mentoring program? The Michael Dlouhy mentoring for free program is free for everyone.

Why do all those other so called gurus hide the "secrets" they have and guard them so closely? Are these gurus still active in their business testing what works and doesn't work today? Judith May discovered a better way through Success In Ten Steps. This is her story:

"Florida - Before our sons came along, I worked as a short order cook in a local ma & pa restaurant. I got up at 3 am to start making biscuits, grits, gravy and bacon. I dreamed of my own small restaurant some day. I never thought my life would change the way it did.
My husband Kevin and I have 2 boys - Kevin Jr and Timothy. They really changed things. Kevin has worked in the Petroleum field for over 30 years, usually on the road servicing gas stations or other facilities. He'd be home on weekends to see us and then back out for two weeks at a time. It was hard for me to see Kevin's own son not even recognize his daddy. I began looking for income online, so Kevin could stay home and watch his sons grow up.

I joined my first MLM company (a name you know) in 1999, I worked it like my sponsor told me to. A year and a half later, I had 5 credit cards maxed out, $5,000 each - and almost no income. I was angry. I called my sponsor and she said I wasn't doing enough advertising.
This was my lowest point. $25,000 in the hole. I needed Someone who could tell or show me what I was doing wrong.

I came across a wonderful lady from Texas, who introduced me to Michael Dlouhy. I told them my story and asked, "What am I doing Wrong?" Michael said, "It is NOT Your Fault, Judith." I began to cry, because I KNEW I could be successful at a home business opportunity if someone would only Show me how. I said, "I have no more money, I am maxed out." Michael said, "No problem," If I was coachable, he could show me how to generate targeted leads and begin to build. Boy, am I coachable! I had nothing to lose. So beginning in 2000, I just did what Michael said.
What he taught back then, he still teaches today ... but the tools are better. We duplicate, using the Mentoring For Free System since 2004. I have helped many other people find their way out of debt, all using this mentoring for free system. It is proven and time-tested. This is NOT an affiliate program , it IS a system that will help you become the leader you want to be.

Mentoring for free has changed me into a Leader with the mindset for success. I've learned to brand ME on the internet, learned to Think for myself instead of someone else thinking for me. One great training is a weekly personal development conference call - the Mental Cleanse - that trains anybody to get rid of their negative thoughts. The Mentoring For Free system is a safe place to grow into leadership. I have a team of experts now that I never had in the past. We work together.
The fact is, nobody can build a business by them self. You need a team of like-minded people working together, helping each other. You have that with Mentoring For Free. If you are struggling like I was, then I encourage you to reach out and ask for help. Like me, you just need someone to show you how. I asked for the truth, and I got it here. Michael Dlouhy believed in me until I could believe in myself. Be sure to download your copy of "Success in 10 steps". It will change your life."

Thank you Judith for telling us about free coaching and mentoring free of charge.

You gain more in the long run when you are willing to help others up front. It's not about hiding something for only those "special" people. It is about helping everyone who wants to learn. So get our free coaching programs and start receiving free mentoring.

1 comment:

  1. you just need someone to demonstrate you how. I requested for the fact, and I got it here. Eileen Dlouhy considered in me until I could believe in myself.
    Internet Marketing uk

    ReplyDelete